Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nursing Jilbabs

I haven't posted for a long time ,since I became Mom and been very busy with my little one..
Now there is something that I'm concerned about as a mother ,which is ,where to find Nursing Jilbabs ,that can be practical ,easy and fast to open and in nice colors.
I did some reasearch in online Islamic stores and I would like to share what I found with other sisters who are breastfeeding and also looking for Nursing Jilbabs ..


This is my first finding and my most favorite jilbabs ,because there are many beautiful colors to choose from including light blue ,khaki ,royal blue ,purple and more ..The Jilbabs are plain ,with no design on them ,that's exactly what I like about my clothing ,so it is perfect choice for me ..
Jilbab has a zipper and is made of peachskin fabric ,that is very practical and doesnt need much ironing.


This store also has varities of Hijabs in different colors and also Hijabs and Niqab matching sets in beautiful colors



2.Sunnahstyle.com

For the sisters who like larger style of abaya or jilbab ,these are excellent for Nursing .
These abayas have a zipper on the front and are very large and made of good quality lightwigt fabric ..

There are only two colors :black or navy blue



I think this is most interesting Nursing Jilbab I found .It seams to be very practical and easy to use when breastfeeding .
Basically this jilbab has a hidden zipper across your chest ..
Please click on the link to view the jilbab
It comes in navy blue and grey ..


This is all I found so far .Please share with me if you know any other store selling Nursing Jilbabs ..

Also Nursing Covers is a very good option .
Please ckeck this web site and use this coupn that I have to get a free cover " Family2010"
Pleas leave your comments!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam aleikum
I haven't had good experience with al Mujalababa .I placed the order and Jilbab wasnt even ready made .I had to call the store to find out what happened to my order ,coz they didnt replied on my email ,but hamdulillah they send it to me next day .Jilbab is ok .Im not really crazy about it ..
The gorgette scarves were just awfully heavy .Didnt like it at all .Bad online shopping experience like always ...

salam

lowpricebranded said...

Salam...

it's good blog, I can open my mind to understand muslima style around the world, come to our blog too.
We provide some style from my country, thanks...

Anonymous said...

Three words.. I love it!

salwar said...

It is really awesome. Thanks to share with us...

Anonymous said...

Hallo und Willkommen hier im Erotikchat.


Unser Erotikchat gibt dir die Alternative single flirt und natürlich vieles mehr,sicherlich auch Aufregend chatten
Hier im Erotikchat findest du single flirt Sexgeschichten
Du suchst Flirt und Sextalk , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Ok los geht es,worauf wartest du?
Aufregend chatten xmal69 ,sofort anmelden .
Suchst du jemand von Kriens, vieleicht aus Jona, oder Zittau , vieleicht aus Aargau, oder aus Enns? Sicher kein Problem.!

Unknown said...

Hi Dear Girl you are admitted to :

www.arabgirlblog.blogspot.com

Mouah and Hope you Like it :D

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Hafeeza Noor said...

Nursing jilbabs in stylish designs are hard to find at retail stores. It's better to go for online stores rather than the retail one. Apart from the sites you've mentioned, eastessence.com deals with a very modest and elegant range of nursing jilbabs at very reasonable prices.

dalall said...

Asc sisters try tasnim-collections.com you can choose ur color size n style of abayas as well as jilbabs. Insha allah khair

Melissa hogan said...

Thanks to those who has been sharing exulting reviews about Dr. Mack. Their reviews helped me resolve my relationship issues. I’m so excited to also share mine. My lover, our friends and families are all happy for my brave work to get him back. Since after the spell, we’ve excelled beyond measure. 9 months after breakup, my ex was still hunting me inside even when I moved on 2 months after. I couldn’t get him off my mind. I decided one day to look over Facebook to see his face again. I was wounded inside again after seeing how gorgeous and happy he was. I’ve always know he’s my soul mate before the issues that caused our breakup. We do better together because we motive each other. The reviews I carefully read about Dr. Mack gave me great hope and assurance that it’s not too late to get back my soul mate. dr.Mack proved to me after the love spell that the reviews about him and his spell are correct after bringing back my Hero within 4 days of powerful spell work. You might be the next person to share some exulting reviews or stay anonymous if you like after contacting Dr. Mack for his genuine love spell via dr_mack@yahoo.com. WhatsApp +1 (305) 928 6455 ~Abby =)~Abby =)



superslot เล่น ผ่าน เว็บ 100 คะแนน said...

superslot เล่น ผ่าน เว็บ เว็บไซต์สล็อตออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ ซุปเปอร์สล็อตเอ็กซ์ดี มาแรง กับ pg-slot.game ที่มาแรงที่สุดในขณะนี้ ทางพวกเราเป็นคนที่ให้บริการเกม พีจีสล็อต ที่สนุกที่สุด

slot wallet said...

slot wallet slotwallet เป็นเกมสล็อต ( pg slot )slot ที่มาแรง สร้างความระทึกใจให้กับผู้เล่นได้อย่างสม่ำเสมอ ด้วยการอัปเดตเกมใหม่ๆออกมาอยู่เรื่อยรวมมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกม 2022