Thursday, December 3, 2009

Beautiful abayas at sunnah style

assalamu aleikum
Sunnah Style .com has new arrivals .
Beautiful plain abayas in different designs .
I love their new arrivals and they finally got a navy blue color abaya .


 

Pink Satin Full Butterfly Abaya
I wish I got this for Eid ,this is so me...
They also have good deals on clearance
Some abayas are only $36

 


and this Bisht abaya is only $39 on sale



 

All abayas are very good quality ,made of Kuwaiti crepe .

  There is very interesting Hijab Style I found on their web site
Hooded Wrap Hijab

It combines the one-piece and shayla hijab styles for a practical and elegant look. The hijab is designed with two pieces:

1. Hijab - Includes a face opening and covers the hair in the same way as a one-piece hijab.

2. Attached Shayla/Wrap - Attached rectangular piece of fabric that can be wrapped over the bottom hijab layer. It can also be loosely flipped over the bottom hijab layer to achieve a versatile Khaleeji look.

The hijab is great for sisters who have a hard time keeping their shayla in place or those who like the practicality of one-piece hijabs and khimars but want to try something different. It also works great with niqab since the shayla piece can be brought forward to cover the eyes if desired.
I guess its very similar to a regular kuwati wrap ,but this one is much larger .







5 comments:

Maria said...

I am not Muslim, but I find this fashion much more beautiful than modern clothing of Europe and America. Absolutely feminine and stylish!.. I hope one day our people follow the example of eastern countries and remember how men and women should really look. Thank you for your interesting blog, I visit it quite often, it is inspiring!

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You've done an impressive job
and our whole community will be thankful to you.



Stop by my page ... virility ex reviews

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively helpful and it
has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & help other users like its aided me.
Great job.

my web page ... enhancement for men

Anonymous said...

Your method of describing everything in this piece of writing is actually
nice, every one can simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.



Feel free to surf to my blog post; semenax consists (cocoadynamics.com)

Anonymous said...

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally
I have found something that helped me. Appreciate it!


Also visit my blog: Virility ex